Which Side Are You?

No Matter Hard We Try To Please Everyone,Someone Will Definitely Without a Doubt,End Up Being Hurt By Us.I guess it's HUMAN NATURE. I would like to take this opportunity to say a few things. Some might be true while somemight be not so true.Long ago, people us to say that the sun moves around the earth. It takes courage, bloods and tears to convince everyone that it isactually the earth that actually circling the sun. My point is this we can keep on arguing whether one's action is right or wrong until the end of the world but, why don't we stop for a while and askourselves whether we are doing the "RIGHT" thing by arguing what is the "RIGHT' thing.

Literally, "RIGHT" means 1) just, 2) true or correct or 3) proper.

I am more interested on the fourth meaning of RIGHT that is 4) MostFavourable or Convenience. It was spelled clearly in the dictionary without mentioning most favourable by whom or most convenience by whom.Yeah right majority rules, when majority says a thing is black in colour, then the minority must be agreeable that it is black though the minority knows that it is actually white (or what ever colour it is). Just like what is happening in Thailand now.
Which is side is the "RIGHT" side? Or, we could always look back during the French Revolution when there was a group that was later labelled "THE ENLIGHTENMENT" which they fight against a system that was cruelly imposed to the people and in the end the ENLIGHTENMENT actually became the "RIGHT-SIDE".

(Don't forget the "Iluminati" and the Priory of Zion; I was deeply influenced by DAN BROWN)I was watching the movie "Back to the Future II" which was aired byAstro last week, (Don't worry for those who missed it Astro will definitely air it again and again until people lodge complaints inthe newspaper) there was a phrase that caught me completely off-guard. The Professor said this " Sometime doing the right thing is not the right thing"I once was invited to share my experience with some student leaders at one of the IPTA. We were discussing about the different between a CEO and a LEADER. How best can we describe these two? I told themthis "A CEO DO THINGS RIGHT" but " A LEADER DO THE RIGHT THING".


Maybe I'm wrong but its ok I'm open for discussion. Having said all that, I am confused whether I am doing the "RIGHT"thing by writing this message. But I there are those who feels offended by my writings, I sincerely apologise. Life goes on. We will stumble once in a while, the important thing is how we get back to the right track is what matter most. Al-Quran ada menyebut:"Sesungguhnya Orang Beriman Itu Tidak Akan Jatuh Ke Lubang yang Sama Dua Kali"Otto Van Bismarck once said,.

"People say that they will learn from mistakes, but I will be the one who benefit the most from people mistakes, by also learning from their mistake without making one."

Lastly forgive me for my words as I am fakir and dhaif on how to live in this vast world full of deceives and lies. Wallahualam…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment