I Hate Her and Yet I Love Her

I hate her yet I love her. How could I be so foolish to allow things to reach this stage. I feel miserable and confuse. Lately, she used to grumble and complaint about a lot of things, if not everything. She will jabber, mumble and chatter about something that I can never understand. She puts me in a very difficult situation, I don’t know if I ever did any wrong that might have hurt her feelings or simply ‘I’ am the wrong.

She has changed a lot from the day she first walk into my house. I missed those days when I can spent time together cuddling at the coach while watching my favourite television series: Crime Scene Investigation, or just simply savouring the moment when the wind came rushing at us from our balcony. Where have all the romance gone?

I never complain about her. If things happen that might scratch my feelings, I will try to tolerate and counsel myself that these things will pass. Forgive her, I must. That phrase is my pillar of patients. I never complain about her cook, how can I? She never cooks at home. Everything is from the 7 Eleven or Carrefour. She never did my laundry, ironed my cloth or even woke me up from bed in the morning. And yet I never complaint and blamed her for not doing anything to contribute to the house.

How can a man be nicer than this?

Reconciliation? Yeah, I did try. I wanted to take her out, to have a dinner at a neutral place and later followed by a talk, you know the kind of heart to heart talk, but her refusal left me dumbfounded. To her eyes, it seems that I am trying to lure her to commit something that is not with her consent.

She continues to evade and try to stay away from me though we are living in the same house. How much farther can you get? And when I almost resigned to the helplessness of the situation, when I was just about to throw in the towel, she would approach me and caress me as if trying to assure me that there is still hope for our relationship, without literally saying anything. She then rubbed her body against me, sharing the heat of her body to comfort my despair and chase away my misery. Lastly she would carve the most seductive smile on her face combine with a cuddly facial expression and said, “Miaaaauuuww”.

What more can a man ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment